Please join us for our 3rd Annual Leadership Summit!
We will be holding this event via Zoom meeting for 2020 but know that attendees will take away just as much great information and usable tools as they have in the past.
Members : $50 *If you pre-paid for luncheon meetings for 2020, then you will be automatically registered for this event!
Agenda *Subject to some slight adjustments
8:00 - Welcome
8:15 - 1st Sponsor
8:30 - Keynote #1
9:30 - Faith Stiponovich- Field Services Director with SHRM
9:45 - Break
10:00 - 2nd Sponsor
10:15 - Keynote #2
11:15 - Break
11:25 - 3rd Sponsor
11:40 - Keynote #3
12:40 - Wrap Up - All invited to stay for networking Zoom meeting lunch with Faith Stiponovich
1:30 - Close
Matt Jones will be presenting two of our keynote sessions. Some of you might recall listening to his fantastic presentation 'HR Is A Marathon' during our May webinar. All attendees will be receiving a copy of Matt's book along with some awesome swag from our sponsors in the mail (at the address listed on your Michiana SHRM account.)
1. How to Stay Resilient in the Marathon on Uncertainty
2. 3 Choices to Cross Your Finish Line of Victory
Kim Mock, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, will be presenting our 3rd keynote for the day.
How To Identify Your Emerging Leaders
1. Identify high potentials (not just high performers) for success in a supervisor/manager role using assessments
2. Develop emerging leaders to ensure they are successful in their leadership role using an individual development plan (IDP) based on their results
3. Provide practicle but reachable assignments to develop strength and show leadership
4. Provide on going coaching and evaluation for both the the high potential employee and her/his manager
Thank you to all of our sponsors!